Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase themes that are “from the heart.” This includes any of the following themes… Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and/or Sympathy. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Did you ever feel a little under the weather and then you hear from a good friend who says they were just thinking of you? A few days after Christmas, I woke up with a horrible head cold and spent quite a few days resting. I don’t remember the last time I wasn’t feeling well so I was a little impatient with myself, and not very good company. My friend called and I was pretty miserable, but she was still happy to chat with me. That made me smile.
So, I was thinking of what to post today, and came across this sentiment in the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. I thought it was perfect, and this card is already addressed and ready to mail. My friend’s patience with me was heartfelt and I’m sending this card off to her “from the heart”.
This Clean and Simple card is a standard A-2 Whisper White card base with a layer of black and white patterned paper from Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog. The second layer of patterned paper is Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper, a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. The Supply List for this project is below.
So grab your favorite “Bundle”, crop something sparkly, crop another shadow layer and create something from the heart!
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb… (You Are Here)
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
Happy Weekend! It’s Saturday and snow has been falling all day here in New Jersey. As I write this post, it’s still coming down. It looks beautiful, but I’m not liking the cold. Anyway, it was a good day to stay home, enjoy my stamps, and enjoy the view of the snow falling.
I thought I would create a few thank you notes with the new “So Very Much” stamp set. Below is the image of some additional samples from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. The stamp is pictured mounted on a wood block. It also comes in Clear Mount, which I personally find easier to use. Remember, this stamp set is FREE with a $50.00 product purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
The “Thank You” sentiment is just lovely… I really like the font and its size is perfect for a standard A-2 card. I stamped all three cards in just a few minutes. It’s always good to have a few nice Thank You Notes ready to send.
- If you look closely at the cards I made, they’re all different.
- The first one, layered and stamped with Sweet Sugarplum card stock and ink, is nothing more than the stamped sentiments and a few sequins.
- The second, done in Dapper Denim card stock and ink, has a little splatter behind the sentiment. I used one of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge, stamped it off once, then stamped it lightly over the sentiment. It gives the card a different look.
- I stepped it up for the third one and used both the sequins and “splatter” stamp. This one is stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink and layered with Flirty Flamingo card stock.
So, grab your lovely “thank you” stamp, add a layer, a little splatter, and make a bunch to keep on hand! Oh, and don’t forget the bling!
CLICK IMAGE FOR PDF DOWNLOAD OF THE SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE
Let’s Celebrate the new “Party Animal” Suite! Are you a Party Animal? I always enjoy a party… it’s fun to be with good people, celebrating something!
The Party Animal Suite is the first “fun” new Suite in the Occasions Catalog. The Balloon Adventures Stamp Set is photopolymer… perfectly clear so you can see where you’re stamping and the images adhere beautifully to the clear blocks. There are 17 stamps with fun images and whimsical fonts. The Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies make it so easy to create the card above.
That little balloon charm in the lower left corner of the card is one of two designs from the Party Aniimal Embellishments. The detail is beautiful and it’s fun to add that extra little bling.
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the pattern paper. I’ve admitted in the past that yes, I am addicted to patterned paper. The Party Animal Designer Series Paper is super cute! The bright colors and fun designs say “celebrate” and “have fun”. I paired the polka dot pattern with Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Emerald Envy card stock and layered it all on a Whisper White card base.
Take a look at the video below to see all the fun projects you can create with the Balloon Adventures Bundle.
And, if you purchase the Balloon adventures Bundle, you will qualify for any FREE Sale-A-Bration product from the brochure below. I know you’ll have fun with this.
Click on the brochure below to view the Brochure PDF
The 2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
So, grab a great bundle, find some cool and whimsical patterned paper, crop a framed design and crate something smashing!
JOIN MY TEAM – PURCHASE THE ULTIMATE BUNDLE
Click on the image below for more details.