Here’s a clean and simple birthday card that you can put together in just a few minutes. This card is just stamps, paper and ink… and your Big Shot will get a good work-out.
This project showcases the Flower Patch stamp set from the current Annual Catalog. The Flower Patch stamp set features large images which are perfect to create the clean and simple collage look I wanted. I quickly and easily cropped all the images with the matching Flower Fair Framelits Dies and my Big Shot.
Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand is one of my favorite color combinations. They’re both cool and soft, but because the stamped flowers are large and bold, I thought I needed a little pop of bold color. Sweet Sugarplum was my choice. It works beautifully with both Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand. The “Happy Birthday” sentiment is stamped with Sweet Sugarplum ink onto a hand cropped flagged banner.
I layered my stamped elements onto a cropped Stitched Square and attached the focal point to my card layer with dimensionals. Easy, easy, easy…
So, crop a few large flowers, bunch them all together, mount them on a square and create something bold!
RETIRING PRODUCT LISTS
The sun is setting on the Balloon Pop Up Thinlits Dies, the Party Animal Designer Series Paper and the Party Animal Embellishments. Check out the discounts below:
- The Party Animal Embellishments are 40% off – from $7.00 to $4.20.
- The Party Animal Designer Series Paper is 40% off – from $11.00 to $6.60.
- The Balloon Pop Up Thinlits Dies are 50% off – from $33.00 to $16.50… WOW!
Is it a shaker card or isn’t it? Hard to tell with the polka dot pattern from the Party Animal Designer Series Paper. The Balloon Pop Up Thinlits Dies make creating this card easy, and don’t forget the matching balloon embellishment. Most of the items in the Party Animal Suite on page 4 and 5 of the Occasions Catalog are 40% to 50% off while supplies last. Click here to see my original post celebrating the Party Animal Suite.
The sun is setting on the Sealed With Love stamp set and the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Check out these discounts below. Purchase the stamp set at 25% off and add the Love Note Framelit Dies (which you will use over and over in many of your projects – not just for Valentine’s Day). The entire Sending Love Suite is on pages 14 and 15 of the Occasions Catalog. Click here to see my original post celebrating the Sealed With Love Suite.
- Sealed With Love photopolymer stamp set is 25% off – from $21.00 to $15.75… that’s 27 stamps for $15.75… another WOW!
- Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack is is 40% off – from $10.00 to $6.00.
- Mini Paper Clips Combo Embellishment Pack is 40% off – $5.00 to $3.00.
There’s so much more to purchase at fantastic discounts, but only until supplies last. You can download the Retiring Product List in PDF format here. For more details on the retired products, click here.
So, for just about $50.00, order all of the supplies I mentioned above and create many, many beautiful card designs. Remember, everything is Stampin’ Up! quality.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
Welcome to the Families First Pals Blog Hop for April 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
When I was thinking about what sort of project to create for today’s Hop, I couldn’t help but reflect on how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. I have two great kids, two wonderful sisters, two brothers-in-law (who have always been “brothers” to me), and five nieces and nephews. We’ve shared many family vacations together over the years and have wonderful memories. The one constant has always been the love among us, so when I was deciding on what to do to celebrate my family, the “Sunshine Sayings” stamp set and the “Sunshine Wishes” dies were perfect…. families are a “Lifetime of Love”.
These two cards are clean, simple and so easy. The Whisper White card bases contrasted with the bright colors (Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Pacific Point) make these cards “happy”.
So, pick up the Sunshine Sayings Bundle, crop the heart and flower with some bright card stock, stamp your sentiment, add a little bling and create something happy!
The Sunshine Wishes Bundle is on Stampin’ Up!’s newly released Retired Products List but the Sunshine Sayings stamp set and the Sunshine Wishes Dies are not retiring, they will only be available in the “Bundle” (and at the “Bundle” price) until May 31st or while supplies last.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RETIRING PRODUCT LIST PDF
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb… (you are here)
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards