Welcome to the Pals August, 2018 Blog Hop. We love to cut it out so this month our creations feature our favorite “cuts” using punches, Framelits and Thinlits from the current Stampin’ Up! catalog.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “Cut It Out” project is all about Thinlits and Framelits. How did we ever do without them?
When I got my new Annual Catalog, I put the Botanical Tags Thinlits on top of my Wish List. I simply loved the beautiful tags pictured in the Catty. When I started working on today’s project, I had to use them in some way, but I knew I did’t want a tag. I enjoy creating 3 X 3 notes, so I knew little note cards would be it.
I just received the new Holiday Catalog along with my new order full of some of the most beautiful stamp sets and patterned paper I’ve seen in a while so I was, of course, confused… do I go with my pretty Framelits or do I venture into a Sneak Peek project for Fall? I thought it best to follow the rules and Framelits it was, but with a few of my favorite Fall colors: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow and Crushed Curry. Once all my decisions were made (and believe me, it wasn’t easy), my Big Shot went into high gear and my four note cards were completed in just a few minutes.
I didn’t think a sentiment was necessary because the cropped flower is so beautifully detailed. Of course, I had to add a little bling and was leaning toward a few sequins. My friend, Rory, saw my cards on my stamping table and suggested I use a few of the Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels… she was right. All each flower needed was just a little sparkle. The flower and little rhinestone sit perfectly on a circle Framelit from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
These little notes can be used for just about any occasion tucked into a gift bag, or package them into a decorated Mini Pizza Box and give them as a gift. They fit perfectly into Stampin’ Up!’s 3″ X 3″ Whisper White Envelopes.
So, grab your favorite Thinlit, cut it out on bold card stock add a little bling and create something simple and pretty!
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for September 12, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. We’ll inspire you with projects for the upcoming holidays and seasons including Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas. . Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Denise at The Mountain Magpie
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’