Today’s post is a sweet Monday treat. How do you like this little one’s bow tie?
When I first saw the Warm & Toasty stamp set, I thought the images were adorable and the sentiments fun. Tag cards are always an easy way to create a quick project. Start with a tag, stamp an image and go from there. To make my tag a little more special, I stamped the reindeer image onto the dotted Designer Series Paper from the Classic Christmas collection. Then, I fussy cut just the bow tie and glued it onto my stamped image on the tag.
Below is a simple “how to” for today’s card.
- Cut a 2″ X4 1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock. The 2″ width card stock will fit perfectly into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Stamp your image onto the tag. Color and embellish.
- Cut an Early Espresso standard A-2 card base 4 1/4″ X 11″ and score on the 11″ side at 5 1/2″.
- Add a Whisper White layer. (I prefer a thinner border around my layers so my white layer measures 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″).
- The Cherry Cobbler dotted layer is from the Classic Christmas 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper and measures 4″ X 5 1/4″.
- I added a few flagged banners at the bottom of the tag to anchor the image to the card. The banners also give the design more color.
- The Shaded Spruce striped bottom banner is 5/8″ X 3 1/2″, the Sahara Sand middle banner is 1/2″ X 3″ and the Shaded Spruce dotted banner is 1/2″ X 2 5/8″.
- The Whisper White sentiment banner is 1/2″ X 1 5/8″.
Warm & Toasty has become one of my favorite stamp sets. It’s whimsical and fun to stamp.
So, find a sweet reindeer, punch a tag, add a layer or two and create something sweet.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers. I am grateful to you for taking the time to check in on my blog posts. I hope you find some inspiration in these pages and continue to check in. Whatever your plans for today, I wish you lots of love and joy.
Always with good thoughts of you.
Are you just about ready to start your Christmas countdown? The big day is only weeks away, which means you might be starting to think about your holiday paper crafting plans! Maybe you’d like to make an advent calendar, some handmade decor, or a few holiday cards for those special loved ones. The possibilities are truly endless!
The Merry and Bright Online Extravaganza is today and for today only! You will receive 10% off almost everything in the Annual Catalog.
If you’re not sure, my suggestion would be to take a look at pages 6 through 9 in the Catalog. These are All Inclusive Card Kits, Project Kits and the Boho Indigo Product Medley.
The All Inclusive Card Kits have everything you need to create beautiful projects. They are perfect for new or busy crafters.
- Simply Citrus All Inclusive Card Kit Makes 15 cards, 3 each of 5 designs, using the included Simply Citrus Photopolymer Stamp Set. Folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Includes 9-1/4″ x 9-1/4″ x 1-7/8″ printed cardboard box. Colors: Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Just Jade, Mango Melody, Night of Navy, white.
- Looking Up All Inclusive Card Kit Makes 15 cards, 3 each of 5 designs, using the included Looking Up Photopolymer Stamp Set. Folded card size: 4″ x 6″. Includes 9-1/4″ x 9-1/4″ x 1-7/8″ printed cardboard box. Colors: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, pink, Pool Party, white
You can download a PDF of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog here, or click on the Catalog picture below.
Other than the exclusions, you get 10% off everything else.
So, browse the catalog, take a look at the All Inclusive Kits and treat yourself to some paper crafting fun!
…the only inspiration is your imagination