Here's my Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #269 card. Below is the Sketch Challenge for this week with a link to the Mojo Monday Blog if you want to play along. These great sketches really do get your creative "Mojo" going!
I really love the simple look of this card. When I sit down to design a card, I never know what the outcome will be. I happened to have the "Scentsational Seasons" Stamp Set on my craft table, so it began…my Gingerbread Man was born! I had some sheets of the "Festival of Prints" Designer Series Paper Stack in my paper basket; I looked through them and the Cherry Cobbler polka dots just shouted out to me…the rest is history! I think this just might be my "special" Christmas Card!
All supplies used are from Stampin' Up!
- Scentsational Seasons Bundle (includes the stamp set and matching "Holiday Collection" framelits) #121190, p. 16 in The Holiday Catalog. The "Bundles" are very popular and priced to save 15%;
- "Thinking of You At Christmas" is from the "Beautiful Season" Stamp Set, #122682;
- Whisper White #100730, Cherry Cobbler #119685, Crumb Cake #120953 card stock, and Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #126904 in the Holiday Catalog;
- Early Espresso #126974 ink;
- Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon, #126871, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, #117335
Here's the latest Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. "Round or Square?" To play along, just upload a picture of your card to your favorite Gallery (such as Splitcoast Stampers, or your Blog Post), and link it over to the Mojo Monday Website. Click here to get more information on how to play along.
Check back tomorrow for some more Holiday!
Hope you enjoy, and remember…
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Express Your Creativity!