With some card stock, patterned paper, a pretty stamp and a "do-it-yourself" embellishment, you have not only a very cute, but a very "Quick & Easy" card for someone special. I love the plaid paper from the "Festival of Prints" Designer Series Paper Stack. To me, this card has a very sophisticated country feel.
Here are the dimensions for the mat cuts and supplies used:
- Standard 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" note card;
- Plaid layer is 5 1/4" X 4";
- Cherry Cobbler layer is 3 1/2" X 4 3/4";
- Very Vanilla layer is 3" X 4";
- Stamp is from the "Layered Lables"stamp set – four fabulous sentiments, p. 103 in the 2012-2013 Catalog, and it can also be purchased as a "Single Stamp"… click "December Promotions" for more information on the single stamps.
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, p. 191.
- Cherry Cobbler Ink;
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Small flower from the Boho Blossom Punch and a large pearl basic jewel.
Have fun with this design…it's versatile, and quick!
Hope you enjoy, and remember…
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Express Your Creativity!