Just coming off a very busy weekend, and I really enjoyed the time I had to make some cards. I finished off a lot of Christmas gift cards and was able to get to some more of my special Christmas Cards…I listened to Christmas music and stamped away!
For my post today, I decided to make a little "thoughtful" card with some very "happy" colors. The Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla color combination is pretty! The Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack set the tone for what I wanted to accomplish here. There's a lot of straight lines and angles, but there's also plenty of soft curves and circles…and the "sassy" font in the sentiment pulls it all together. The paper piercing gives a little pop to the framelit along with the Boho Blossoms punch embellishment.
All the supplies are from Stampin' Up!'s 2012-2013 Catalog except for the Festival of Prints Designer Paper; that will only be available until December 31st from the Holiday Catalog.
- Stamp Set is "Sassy Salutations";
- Cardstock is Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Festival of Prints DSP;
- Ink is Cherry Cobbler;
- Special little extras include the Boho Blossoms Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Paper Piercing Pak, and Stampin' Dimensionals.
There's a lot going on this coming week, so be sure to check back often.
- On Tuesday, the 11th we'll have the last Pals Blog Hop for 2012! This one is sure to be a "dazzler"!! (Hint!)
- The end of the week I'll feature a sneak peek or two from Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog scheduled to launch on January 3rd.
- Friday, the 14th is my December Stamp Camp, so they'll be some beautiful projects posted here over the weekend, and I'll include all the "How To's"!
Well, I hope you enjoy, and remember…
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Express Your Creativity!