Today I'm celebrating my 100th Blog Post. Wow! This is a happy occasion for me. I so very much enjoy creating my cards and sharing them on this forum.
Through my Website/Blog, I've met so many wonderful people who share their love of stamping and creating. The community of card designers is a wonderful group. I'm proud and happy to be part of it.
I'm very grateful for all the wonderful comments on my cards and the support you all give me. Thank you for visiting expressively deb…
Can't wait to get started on the next 100!
So, this card is Just For You! It's a CAS (acronym for Clean and Simple), and I have a story to tell about its creation.
Last night, we had quite a snow storm here in the Northeast. I had my February Stamp Camp scheduled and had to postpone because of the weather.
While I was deciding on my card for today, my friend called me (she lives two houses away) and asked to come over to stamp anyway. So, in the middle of a blizzard, she walked over and we sat and stamped. Crazy, but fun! My husband and kids were teasing me about this. Turned out to be a great night of card making.
I wanted to work with the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and my new Sycamore Street ribbon, so that was my start.
- I cut some Sycamore Street DSP;
- Punched a 2 3/4" circle;
- Paper Pierced the circle to give it a little definition;
- Added my Sycamore Street Tangerine Tango ribbon;
- Stamped my sentiment (from the Pop Up Posies Designer Kit) with Raspberry Ripple ink;
- Added the little heart from the Owl Occasions punch with Tangerine Tango card stock;
- The patterns are all popped up on dimensionals;
- I used Whisper White as my card base.
A Quick & Easy, and pretty card!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MY ON-LINE STORE AT STAMPIN' UP!