Here’s a great litle card for anything at all. I used the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. It’s free with a $50.00 product order now through March 22nd.
This was a really fun card to create. Here’s the how to:
- Punch two 1 3/8″ circles; one from Early Espresso, and one from a patterned paper (here I used a grid pattern from Tea For Two Designer Series Paper);
- Punch a 1 1/4″ circle in Very Vanilla and layer it onto the Early Espresso circle;
- Punch 2 1″ circles; one in Very Vanilla and one in Island Indigo;
- Cut two strips of patterned paper; one 7/8″ X 3 3/4″ for the bottom layer strip, and the second cut 3/4″ X 3 3/4″ for the top layer strip;
- Stamp your image; here I used Early Espresso Ink;
- Stamp three flowers from the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set in Island Indigo ink, and hand crop them with paper snips;
- I used some Linen Thread to embellish.
That’s it! You can assemble as you please and your card will undoubtedly be beautiful!
Have a wonderful day, and thanks for visiting my blog.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used: Cardstock – Very Vanilla, Tea For Two DSP, Early Espresso, Island Indigo. Ink – Early Espresso, Island Indigo. Stamp Set – Bloomin’ Marvelous. Tools – 1 3/8″, 1 1/4″, 1″ Circle Punches. Embellishments – Linen Thread.