I haven't done a birthday card or used "Flowerpot" Designer Series Paper in a while, so I thought I'd combine the two and this is what I came up with.
Because of Stampin' up!'s coordinating colors and great tools, I was able to get this done in a flash…
- A layer of bright floral "Flowerpot" patterned paper is attached to a standard A-2 Whisper White card base;
- I cropped a square frame with my Squares Collection Framelits;
- Added a sentiment "tag" with the "Scalloped Tag Topper Punch";
- Stamped a few flowers from the "Flower Patch" stamp set and cropped them using the matching "Flower Fair Framelits Dies";
- I embellished with a bit of Lost Lagoon Striped Satin Ribbon, tied with some White Baker's Twine.
That's it. A quick and easy finished card for a special birthday.
So, grab some pretty patterned paper, crop some flowers and create something stunning for a special someone's birthday.