Welcome to the November Pals Blog Hop, we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that show our thanks, including both thank you and Thanksgiving themed projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing projects.
Today, I was inspired not only by the Blog Hop theme, but the colors. I really wanted to showcase a project with Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Lost Lagoon. I came across this color combination while cleaning out my scrap basket… they landed together on my stamping table. So, I sort of created my own "color challenge".
I love "collage" cards and thought it was time to use some ribbon. The Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon is absolutely beautiful to work with and the Striped Grosgrain Ribbon is so rich in texture; they work beautifully together.
I cropped the leaves with my Autumn Accents Bigz Die and some "Color Me Autumn" Designer Series Paper.
I hope you enjoy today's project as much as I enjoyed putting it all together.
So, empty out your scrap basket, pay attention to where your colors land, create your own "color challenge" and put together something fabulous!
The next stop is Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb… (You are here)
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space