This is my second post for today. This one'e for the Pal's Paper Arts First Color Challenge of 2015! A really "cool" color pallette to start off the New Year; Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder and Silver.
I was able to Sneak in another Peek for you. The "You Made My Day" sentiment stamp and the "dots" background stamp are from the "Best Day Ever" stamp set, one of the free Sale-A-Bration sets that will be available to you on Tuesday of next week… not too long now.
Here's a quick review of today's project:
- Of course my start-up inspiration was from the beautiful colors;
- I started out with an idea for another collage card, but wasn't having much luck, hence the Night of Navy Frame.
- So, now I had to find something to fit into the frame and "You Made My Day" seemed perfect, but I needed a little more to fill in the frame, so I stamped the dots. (The dots are stamped off once).
- Since my Night of Navy frame disappeared against the Night of Navy in my card layer, I added the smaller square of Wisteria Wonder to help the frame pop.
- Now to anchor my sentiment frame, which just seemed to be hanging, I cropped a Brushed Silver banner.
- I liked the finished project but it needed just a bit of sparkle so silver sequins finished it off just the way I wanted it to.
- The tiny polka dot DSP is from the "Flowerpot" collection.
So, grab a frame, match up a sentiment, stamp some "dots" and create something wonderful to link up with the Pals.
CLICK TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN' UP!
Ditto, Debbie! Don’t you just love those splotches??? Thanks for including the PPA in your stamping fun this week!!!
So cute, Deb! I love the festive touches with the sequins! Happy New Year! Play with the Pals weekly in 2015!
Love all the layers! My favorite element is the silver banner.
Cute! Love seeing the new stuff in action!
Beautiful! I love all of the blue. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!