I know that in a previous post, I talked about creating a "Vintage" look card. It's been on my mind and I knew I would get to it eventually.
- I had to try out Stampin' Up!'s new "Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Pack", and that one sheet of background vellum on this card was my inspiration for the colors.
- The vellum pack has 2 each of 12 designs and they are stunning!
- By the way, I used the "green glue" to attach the vellum to my Very Vanilla card layer and it's invisible.
- I fussy cut the flowers and label from "Everything Eleanor", an oldie but wonderful for Vintage cards, added a cropped doily and polka dot scalloped strip of DSP to anchor the fussy cut elements and sentiment banner.
- A small strip of crocheted trim from days gone by, a strip of Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Gold Baker's Twine, and a few sequins embellish the elements.
The "Sheer Perfection Designer Series Vellum Pack" is available through March 31st and is FREE with a $50.00 product purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
So, grab your favorite scissors, fussy cut some flowers, add a few ribbons and create something Vintage.
Another beauty, Deb!