Here’s another fun project for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge featuring a very cool sketch from Linda and some very cool products from Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration.
- This sketch inspired me to go straight to my patterned paper. I chose Wildflower Fields from Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration brochure. It’s FREE! with a $50.00 product purchase and it’s gorgeous.
- Once I chose the pattern, I knew I would use Sale-A-Bration’s “Flowering Fields” stamp set… a perfect match to the DSP. The sentiment stamp is from another Sale-A-Bration set called “What I Love”. I thought the sentiment font worked perfectly with the lines of the flower.
- And what’s a card without a little bling… I couldn’t resist adding just one opaque white sequin from the Metalics Sequin Assortment from the Annual Catalog.
- I gave my stamped image just a little color with a Blender Pen and Hello Honey and Old Olive Classic Ink Pads.
- I used another coordinating stamp for the inside of my card and a coordinating piece of patterned paper for the envelope liner.
So, grab your favorite DSP, match up a stamp or two and create something pretty to link up with the Pals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog