Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Here’s my Clean and Simple tribute to my Mom. She was a very beautiful woman who always wore a bright smile. There was an understated elegance about her and she was a wonderful role model for my sisters and me.
When I sat down to work on my card for Mom, I went straight to “Night of Navy” and “Blushing Bride”. These colors remind me of her… classy and elegant. When I saw the “First Sight” stamp set in the recent Occasions Catalog, I loved this sentiment. I’m so glad I have the opportunity to showcase it for the Hop today.
I created my own little slice of DSP using the grid stamp image from “Timeless Textures” (stamped in Night of Navy), and the vine image from “First Sight” (stamped in Blushing Bride). The pretty patterned paper is from the “Love Blossoms” DSP Stack. A little Scallop Tag punching and, of course, a few sequins brought me to a nice finish.
Here’s the inside sentiment from the “First Sight” stamp set…
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Karen Zaring Browning
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at Expressivley Deb