It’s getting closer to that time of year when Stampin’ Up! is getting ready to announce their retiring stamp sets to make room for the beautiful new products that will be offered in the upcoming 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.
We do know that the 2014-2016 In Color Collection will be retiring. I’m hoping for another color refresh so there’s a chance some of these colors might stay. Lost Lagoon is one of my two favorites from this Collection. It’s such a beautiful blue. So today, I’m saying Thank You to Lost Lagoon.
I mixed Lost Lagoon with Basic Black and Very Vanilla… a soft, classy and elegant combination. The stamped image from “World of Dreams” works well with the deep softness of Lost Lagoon. The patterned paper is from “Going Places” Designer Series Paper Stack.
Here are the dimensions for card design:
- Start with a standard A-2 card base 5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″.
- The Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″.
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ X 5 1/4″.
- The large Basic Black patterned anchor strip is 4″ X 2″.
- The Lost Lagoon and Basic Black marble look patterned paper strip is 4 3/4″ X 1″.
- The Lost Lagoon squares measure 1 1/2″ and I used my Squares Collection framelits.
- The image and sentiment layer is 2 1/2″ X 3″.
So, pull out your favorite colors and patterns, crop the layers, and create something soft and classy.