I decided to have a little bit of “holiday” in today’s post. This is another “Quick and Easy” card using a favorite sketch.
The Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cuter Builder Punch make it so easy. And what do you think of the little “sparkle” the Glimmer Paper creates? I think this little guy is quite cute.
- The Gingerbread Man image is a quick stamp on Whisper White card stock with Early Espresso ink.
- He is perfectly punched with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- I hand cropped the large banner at 2″ X 3 3/4″ with a traditional plaid pattern from the Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The Red Glimmer Paper circle is punched with the 2″ Circle Punch and just tucked behind the banner.
- The long Red Glimmer Paper layer measures 1/2″ X 4″. That thin strip is just what’s needed to anchor my little man and give some color balance.
- “Merry Wishes” is from the Holy Jolly Greetings stamp set in the Annual Catalog.
Keeping it short and “sweet” today!
So, grab a great holiday stamp, add some red Glimmer Paper and crate something that sparkles!