Stamps, paper and ink… that’s what stamping is all about… and this card illustrates that perfectly.
Last week, I attended Stampin’ Up!’s “On Stage” semi-annual event. It was a wonderful experience, and of course, I had the opportunity to meet and create with many exceptionally talented ladies. Along with the social and stamping time, we were able to get a detailed look at the up-coming Occasions Catalog and the new Sale-A-Bration products. One of the presenters talked about “stamps, paper and ink… that’s what stamping is all about”. I created this card in less than 10 minutes with nothing more than stamps, paper and ink; and the glue, of course.
The new products will be available for purchase on January 4th when Sale-A-Bration begins. Sale-A-Bration’s Free Product Brochure (also available on January 4th) is the best I’ve ever seen.
- Dragonfly Dreams has beautifully detailed, two step stamping images, and is photopolymer.
- I used a Night of Navy card base with alternate Whisper White and Island Indigo layers.
- The ink splatters were stamped off once with Soft Sky ink.
- The base of the dragonfly wings is stamped with Island Indigo ink and the dragonfly is stamped over the base with Night of Navy ink.
- The sentiment font is whimsical and versatile and I’m sure I’ll be mixing and matching the images from this set in many future projects.
Those who have placed orders from me within the past year will receive your copy of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure FREE. I’ve already pre-ordered for you as a thank you. These catalogs are scheduled to begin shipping on December 15th. If you don’t receive yours by the end of December, please e-mail me.
So, pull out some stamps, paper and ink and create something simple and sweet.