Here’s a really quick card project using Stampin’ Up!’s Floral Boutique Suite from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. You can’t get more “Clean and Simple” and “Quick and Easy” than this! Make a few with your favorite colors and sentiments.
For this card, I used Whisper White card stock with a Night of Navy Base and accent layer. The sentiment I chose is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I just liked the font with the florals for a bit of a different look. The sentiments from the coordinating Floral Phrases stamp set are beautiful as well, and you’ll save 10% by purchasing the Floral Boutique Bundle. This one’s not just for Spring!
Here’s the Project Review:
- Top a standard A-2 card base with a Whisper White Layer.
- Run the beautiful “Detailed Floral Framelit” die through your Big Shot and attach it to the Whisper White layer with some green glue.
- Add your sentiment to the center of the card above the floral details.
- I couldn’t resist adding a few pearls to the finished card. They seem to add a little more delicate detail to the delicate details in the framelit layer.
- Done! Quick! Easy! Fun! Beautiful!
- … and don’t forget to embellish the envelope!
So, grab that PERFECT framelit, your favorite card stock, a beautiful sentiment and create something FUN!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!