The Quilted Christmas Suite is at the top of “my favorites” list. When I saw the Product Suite in the Holiday Catalog, I thought it was crisp, clean and versatile. I knew I would use it way beyond the holidays. Here’s a very simple card that I put together in just a few minutes. This project is all about the patterned paper…
Here’s the quick “How To”…
- The large “quilted star” in the background is actually a pattern from the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack. It can be cut perfectly into a 3″ square. The sheet is a 6″ square with four quilted star patterns on it. You can crop four 3″ square quilted stars from one sheet.
- I attached a quilted star square to a 3 1/4″ square of Real Red card stock and added a hand cropped Lemon Lime Twist banner across the center.
- For a little embellishment, I cut a few triangles from one of the patterned paper sheets and layered them onto the cropped banner.
- An 8″ strip of the 1/4″ Quilted Christmas Ribbon, which is absolutely beautiful and soft, worked to bring all my colors together.
- The pretty leaf patterned flower medallion is stamped with Garden Green ink. I cropped it with a matching Quilt Builder Framelit Die. The flower and “peace” sentiment are images from the Christmas Quilt stamp set.
Below are a few additional projects you can complete with the Quilted Christmas Suite. Click here or on the image below to get all the details on the beautiful coordinating products included in this Suite.
So, grab your favorite patterned paper, crop a large “Focal Point” pattern, embellish with a few more “patterns” and create something clean, crisp and simple.
(Click on the banner below for Designer Series Paper Sale Details)
October 1st – 31st: Designer Series Paper Sale – Today’s post is all about patterned paper and its inspiration for projects. For the month of October, Stampin’ Up! is having a Designer Series Paper Sale. If you purchase three of the Designer Series Paper Sale Selections, you will get one selection FREE. This is a great way to stock up on your favorites or share the sale benefits with a friend. Click here for prices and images of the Designer Series Paper Sale Selections.
(Click on the banner below for World Card Making Day Sale Details)
October 1st – 10th: World Card Making Day – Celebrate World Card Making Day with us and get 15% off select card making essentials. This year, the world celebrates the Day on Saturday, October 7th. You can get all the details for the sale products by either clicking here or on the banner above. I’m going to be stocking up on some Fast Fuse.
- NOW, if you take advantage of the “World Card Making Day” sale and choose a stamp set or two, or three, purchase the Fast Fuse adhesive, (you will get two Fast Fuse refills FREE), and choose some Designer Series Paper to coordinate with your stamp sets, you’ll have the essentials to create your own beautiful cards.