Today’s card is fun, bright and bold, and I just adore the sentiment font! I thought this would be a refreshing sample of the “Garden Impressions” Designer Series Paper in action. Some of Stampin’ Up!’s new colors are also featured in this pattern. I’m loving the new Mango Melody paired with Melon Mambo and I can’t think of a better backdrop for these beautiful shades than our classic Night of Navy.
Here’s the “How To” for this quick and easy card:
- Cut a standard A-2 card base in Whisper White (4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″).
- Add a layer of Mango Melody (4″ X 5 1/4″).
- The patterned paper layer is 3 3/4″ X 5″.
- The sentiment layer is Whisper White cut 2 3/8″ X 2 1/2″ mounted on a Mango Melody layer that measures 2 1/2″ X 2 5/8″.
Now for the fun stuff:
- The “Thank You” sentiment is from the new Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set. The sentiment fonts in this set are large, bold and express lots of kindness.
- The flowers on the sentiment block were snipped from one of the Dies from the Springtime Impressions Thinlit Dies. The large Die is beautifully detailed, and if you look closely at the Die, you’ll see that you can snip several different flowers.
- And, of course, I had to add the bling! Just one sequin is all that was needed.
- The stamp set, Dies and Designer Series Paper are all part of the new Garden Impressions Suite.
- Click here to get more details on the Garden Impressions Product Suite.
So, grab some Designer Series Paper, your favorite bold stamp, crop a few layers and create something impressive!
SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
Designer Series Paper Sale Now through July 31st – Buy three get one FREE.
Today’s Project Supply List:
- Cardstock: Whisper White and Mango Melody
- Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions DSP Stack
- Ink: Night of Navy
- The Details: Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set and Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies