I hope your Thursday is a happy one!
It really doesn’t get any easier than this. Of course I had lots of help with Stampin’ Up!’s Well Written Dies. There are 24 dies in the set and I guarantee you will use them over and over again. You can mix up the words or just use one. A quick run through your die cutting machine and your done. I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the cropped sentiment to the Night of Navy card band.
The Night of Navy and Whisper White striped Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper is stunning! The printed texture gives the look of painted canvas or linen. I hand cropped the little flagged banner. I thought that corner of the card needed just a little something extra.
Here are the card layer dimensions:
- I started with a standard A-2 size Whisper White card base and covered the front with a 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ Night of Navy card stock panel;
- The first Whisper White layer is 4″ X 5 1/4″;
- The striped Night of Navy and Whisper White DSP is 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″;
- The bottom Night of Navy card band layer is 4 1/4″ X 3 1/4″;
- The Whisper White card band layer is 4 1/4″ X 3 1/8″;
- The Night of Navy top card band sentiment layer is 4 1/4″ X 3″.
Today’s card is that perfect quick card you can pull out and send to anybody along with a handwritten birthday wish, but it does have a more masculine look to me.
So, get yourself some Well Written Dies, cut a few card stock layers, add a flagged banner and create something clean and simple.