Happy 4th of July to all! I had another post planned for today, and out of the blue I got the thought that I should create something to celebrate life here in the USA with a New Jersey tribute to July 4th. I’m sure I mentioned this before, but I’ll say it again… New Jersey has beautiful beaches. Although today, I’m not at the beach, I’m sure there are lots of people enjoying the weather and the beaches. Fireworks will be lighting up the entire coast for sure. That being said, I hope you enjoy my beach card and wish you a fun, happy and safe 4th of July.
So, grab your favorite seaside stamps, add that beach chair and a bold sentiment, and create something to celebrate!
Below are the supplies I used. All are from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets: Colorful Seasons and High Tide;
- I did the coloring with ink, a Blender Pen and some Sponge Daubers.
- Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Balmy Blue, Old Olive.
- Card stock: Whisper White and Pacific Point.
- The Pacific Point Enamel Stars are oldies but goodies.
- Tools: Blender Pens, Sponge Daubers, Stamparatus.
CELEBRATE STAMPIN’ UP!’S JULY BONUS DAYS!!
Click on the banner below for all the details. For every $50 you purchase through my online store during the month of July, you will receive a $5.00 coupon that you can redeem during the month of August.