More Plaid Tidings today!
Here’s a quick, easy and simple card for just about any occasion. Today’s color palette was inspired by the colors in the patterned paper. When I chose this plaid, the subtle blue caught my eye. I wanted to keep more of a Fall theme going. To me, Fall colors are richer and deeper, so I paired the plaid with Misty Moonlight! Don’t doubt the Misty Moonlight and Bumble Bee color combination. Pair it with some Melon Mambo and you have a winner!
Below are today’s project supplies and card layer dimensions:
- Bumblebee card stock standard A-2 card base;
- Cut a Misty Moonlight card stock layer to 4″ X 5 1/4″
- The Plaid DSP layer is 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″
- I cropped the top Misty Moonlight layer with a Rectangle Stitched Framelit die. The die measures 2 5/8″ X 4″
- The Whisper White layer measures 3 3/4″ X 2 3/8″
- The floral image and “Just For You” sentiment are from the Celebration Tidings stamp set stamped with Misty Moonlight ink.
- I colored in the leaves with the dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker.
The Celebration Tidings Bundle in Stampin’ Up!’s new August-December Mini Catalog is a perfect fit for the upcoming holiday season and beyond. Lots of versatility in this one! And you save 10% on the Bundle Pricing. Click here to get the details.
So, grab some Bumblebee and Misty Moonlight card stock, add a beautiful plaid layer, a pretty stamped image and create something simple and stunning!
The only limitation is your imagination…