Here’s another SNEAK PEEK of the new Quite Curvy Variety Bundle, being released on November 3rd. I love the versatility and product coordination of this Bundle and you will, as well.
This is my second project using the The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. The Bundle includes two stamp sets, a die set, and beautiful Classic Christmas 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper. The color palette features Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce and Sahara Sand.
The Quite Curvy Bundle will be featured in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog, but now’s your chance to get it before the official release! Quite Curvy Variety Bundle products cannot be purchased individually during the early release. They will be available separately in the January 2021 Mini Catalog.
The Curvy Christmas stamp set (a limited edition stamp set) and the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper will only be available during the promotion (November 3rd through January 4th) or while supplies last (for the DSP). So, get the bundle as soon as you can and mark your calendars for November 3rd.
Below is a quick and easy tutorial for today’s project.
- My clean and simple card today features the Curvy Christmas stamp set and the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- I stamped three pine boughs with some Shaded Spruce Ink in the center of a 3 1/4″ X 4 5/8″ Whisper White layer.
- I used the little dot stamp to stamp a few Cherry Cobbler “berries” on the pine boughs.
- I stamped the bow with Cherry Cobbler ink, fussy cut the image and attached it to the top of my pine boughs with a Mini Glue Dot.
- You will love using the ribbon bow image from the stamp set. It is just too cute!
- The clean and simple “Merry Christmas” sentiment stamp fit perfectly at the bottom of my top layer.
- I attached the Whisper White top layer to a thin mat layer using Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- That pretty Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White dotted DSP layer is 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″; attached to a thin Cherry Cobbler mat layer.
- The card layers sit nicely on a standard A-2 Whisper White card base.
You are going to truly enjoy using the products from the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
The only limitation is your imagination!