Coffee anyone? I am a coffee lover for sure. I enjoy a great cup or two in the morning and after dinner. There’s something about sitting down with a cup of fresh brewed coffee, don’t you agree?
So, today I want to talk about the Press On stamp set that I categorize as one of Stampin’ Up!’s more whimsical stamp sets. The images have everything to do with coffee as do the sentiments and it’s perfect for the coffee lover in you!
Today’s card is Clean and Simple.
- I used a Whisper White thick card stock base and added a Misty Moonlight layer.
- My top layer is Whisper White card stock.
- The coffee cup is stamped with Misty Moonlight ink onto Whisper White card stock, fussy cut and attached to the card with dimensionals.
- I stamped a second cup with Misty Moonlight ink onto Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 6″ X 6″ In Color Designer Series Paper.
- I fussy cut the center portion of the DSP coffee cup and glued it to the center of the Whisper White coffee cup.
- My cup lid is colored with my Light Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend.
- The Bumblebee stitched circle was cropped using the Stitched Shapes dies.
- The spilled coffee beans are stamped with Early Espresso ink, which is certainly the right color for a coffee bean!
- A few white circles from All The Trimmings Embellishments added just the right amount of interest to the circle.
This was another fun card and easy to put together.
So, grab your coffee, crop a circle, spill a few beans and create something fun!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
You can click on any of the pictures below for more details on each of the products used today.