Today’s post is a sweet Monday treat. How do you like this little one’s bow tie?
When I first saw the Warm & Toasty stamp set, I thought the images were adorable and the sentiments fun. Tag cards are always an easy way to create a quick project. Start with a tag, stamp an image and go from there. To make my tag a little more special, I stamped the reindeer image onto the dotted Designer Series Paper from the Classic Christmas collection. Then, I fussy cut just the bow tie and glued it onto my stamped image on the tag.
Below is a simple “how to” for today’s card.
- Cut a 2″ X4 1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock. The 2″ width card stock will fit perfectly into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Stamp your image onto the tag. Color and embellish.
- Cut an Early Espresso standard A-2 card base 4 1/4″ X 11″ and score on the 11″ side at 5 1/2″.
- Add a Whisper White layer. (I prefer a thinner border around my layers so my white layer measures 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″).
- The Cherry Cobbler dotted layer is from the Classic Christmas 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper and measures 4″ X 5 1/4″.
- I added a few flagged banners at the bottom of the tag to anchor the image to the card. The banners also give the design more color.
- The Shaded Spruce striped bottom banner is 5/8″ X 3 1/2″, the Sahara Sand middle banner is 1/2″ X 3″ and the Shaded Spruce dotted banner is 1/2″ X 2 5/8″.
- The Whisper White sentiment banner is 1/2″ X 1 5/8″.
Warm & Toasty has become one of my favorite stamp sets. It’s whimsical and fun to stamp.
So, find a sweet reindeer, punch a tag, add a layer or two and create something sweet.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
CLICK TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
I love love love this card!