Yesterday, I shared some “happy” news I received for the start of 2021 and today, I want to share my “Happy New Year” card with you.
I can’t seem to get enough of the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper. The photographed images are beautiful, and they can be used well beyond the holidays throughout the winter season. The simple silver and white classic patterns on the reverse side can be used all year for just about any occasion.
The Feels Like Frost DSP pack will be retiring as of January 3rd. It’s in the August-December Mini Catalog on page 42 and is on sale now at 50% off. The new price is $7.50. You can click on the product picture at the end of this post for more details..
- I added a Highland Heather cardstock layer to a Whisper White card base.
- The Feels Like Frost top layer reminds me of festive lights for the New Year.
- I cropped the “2021” numbers with the Playful Alphabet Dies and Highland Heather cardstock.
- The “Happy” sentiment is from the Well Written Dies and is cropped with a Silver Foil Sheet.
- I scattered a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a little sparkle.
This is just one of the cards I created with the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper pack. Below are a few samples of the many possibilities you have using this paper pack. And, they are all quick and easy cards to put together.
…the only limitation is your imagination!
CLICK TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
These cards are even prettier in person! After seeing how gorgeous they look, I ordered this DSP. It’s on sale too, so win-win!
Thank you, Barbara! The paper is gorgeous and it’s true, the pictures don’t do it any justice at all.
I just love how the stamped image looks like it came on the dsp already!