Happy, Happy Monday!!
Today’s post is very similar to yesterday’s card. There is a story behind my posting back to back almost identical cards. I’ll give you the short version at the end of this post. At least as short as I can.
The Dandy Wishes Dies are amazing! They are part of the Dandy Wishes Bundle that includes the dies and the Garden Wishes stamp set. The coordinating 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper is a cool mix of ecclectic, vintage and very contemporary designs. You can take your imagination for a really cool ride with this Bundle and DSP. These dies reminded me of circle medallions when I first looked at them and I knew I would be using them in many projects.
I decided to create a flower garden today. My flower garden is clean, simple and has just the right amount of sparkle with the Gold and Silver Metallic Pearls. I added a thin Basic Black layer to my card base to give my top layer a bit of dimension. I chose a sentiment from the Lots of Heart Stamp Set because the font is simple and clean repeating the design of this card.
So, here’s the stampin’ story I promised you… the short version!
I am a Guest Designer over at the Paper Players challenge blog. This week’s challenge is a Color Challenge using red or pink, black and white and silver and/or gold. So, I created today’s card for the challenge and was so happy with the finished card. I went over to upload my card to the challenge post and noticed that the green grass on my card stuck out like a sore thumb! Yikes! I know I can sometimes go off the grid with my cards (my stamping friends will definitely agree to that), but I didn’t think this would work at all. I don’t know what I was thinking when I first made the card, but I had fun doing it.
So, I quickly remade the card for the Challenge and changed the grass to Basic Black. Now I had a conforming card for the Challenge and a card to post today.
Below is yesterday’s card.
I must say that this really is a quick and easy card to put together. My remake took just a few minutes. So, if you need to create a bunch of cards quickly, give this a try and remember…
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Stampin’ Up! Updates:
Sale-A-Bration: There are only two weeks left for Sale-A-Bration which ends on February 28th. So, now is a great time to review your Wish List and treat yourself to a favorite cardstock pack or ink pads in colors you may want to add to your collection. It’s also a great time to treat yourself to that stamp and die Bundle you may have had your eye on or add to your embellishment or ribbon stash. For every $50 product purchase, you will be able to choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. You can download a copy of the Sale-A-Bration FREE product Brochure by clicking the photo below.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE
Join Stampin’ Up!: There is no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. So if your Wish List is large, you might want to think about joining and I would love to have you join my Team.
- We are and we love Hobby Stampers!
- You can select $125.00 in product from any current catalog for $99.00 plus FREE shipping!
- You will also receive 5 packs of 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper FREE. That’s correct – FIVE packs, and they are beautiful! They’re shown in the picture above. That’s more than enough Designer Series paper to get started. They’ll be available in the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, but you’ll have a chance to have them first.
- Along with all of the above, you will earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
- Once you purchase the starter kit, you can continue to place orders to receive a 20% – 25% discount on your purchases.
- After you purchase your Starter Kit, there is absolutely NO OBLIGATION to continue. Yes–you read that right. No obligation at all.
- You can join Stampin’ Up! as a hobby demonstrator, receive all of the perks and enjoy the art of card making and paper crafting with access to Private Facebook Groups and Galleries.
- There are fun Team gatherings with loads of inspiration. That choice is yours.
- You will have an opportunity to see, purchase and try all of the new releases before they go live to customers. (Since I’m curious by nature, I love this perk the most).
- Many join because stamping is their hobby. That’s why I did.
- If you want to make it a business and earn extra income, there’s plenty of training and support available to you.
- You will cultivate friendships and share inspiration and camaraderie, mostly from the comfort of your home. There is never any pressure, obligation or commitment.
- Now is a great time to join and enjoy the world of card making and paper crafting.
- I think you’ll be happy if you say yes!
- Click the button below to join my Team or contact me with any questions you might have.
CLICK TO JOIN MY TEAM AT STAMPIN’ UP!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles:
During Sale-A-Bration 2017, so many of you loved the Hey Chick Stamp Set. Stampin’ Up! decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time. Take a look at some of the images. They are hilariously adorable!! For more details, you can click on each picture below.
The Hey Chick Bundle – #158627
Hey Birthday Chick Bundle – #158631
Below is a sample of a Paper Pumpkin Mini Box with a “Hey Chick” tag. You have to love her hair!!!
Below are a few cards created with the Hey Birthday Chick Bundle.
A retro flower- reminds me of the “Flower Power” from the 60’s. You would see these flower decals on the Volkswagen Beetles & Bus! Whoops just gave away my age! Groovy. …
Diana, thank you for your kind words. I agree with you, it has a retro feel and I remember those decals.
LOL…I made a booboo on my first PP card too…left off the black!! At least you were able to now have TWO awesome cards!
LOL… LeAnne, it’s a great feeling to be in such good company. You are awesome!! Thank you!
awesome design…love those dies!
Debbie, this is so fun! I love those retro flowers! Such a happy card! So creative! Have a fantastic weekend, My Friend!
Thank you, Claire.