As the title says, today’s card is a simply simple heartfelt friendship card. This is a “Quick and Easy” without a doubt and once again, the Designer Series Paper makes it all happen. Anyway, I hope you all get some paper crafting time in over the weekend. I know I will.
So, let’s talk about today’s card. Quick and easy is truly what it is and I colored the flowers with my Blends! The ladies in my stamping group know that the relationship between me and my Blends is getting much better. These alcohol markers really are easy to use.
If you want to put together a simple framed card with a favorite sentiment or image and patterned paper, give this design a try.
- My Thick Basic White card base is a standard A-2 top fold cut 11″ x 4 1/2″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- The Night of Navy layer is 3 1/8″ x 4 1/4″.
- The patterned paper layer (from the Well Suited DSP) is 4 1/8″ x 3″.
- I die cut the large oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies, but you can use any shape.
- The Night of Navy stamped sentiment is from the Love of Leaves stamp set. I liked the message and the size worked well with my card design.
- The die cut flower cluster is from the Lots of Heart Bundle stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- I added color to the flowers with Dark Poppy Parade, Dark Night of Navy and Dark Old Olive Blends and attached them with Mini Dimensionals.
- Oh, and I couldn’t resist adding the white resin dot.
So, grab your favorite patterned paper, die cut a flower cluster, add some color and create something quick and easy!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
For additional product details, click on the images below