I think the title of this post is perfect: Lots of stitching, Stampin’ Up!’s Brights Collection color palette, and beautiful blooms!
I wanted to do something with Pacific Point and stenciling today. I used the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks in the Annual Catalog for the stenciling part of this card. It’s an easy process and fun to do.
- You can see from the picture that the white stenciled polka dots are controlled in the center of my frame.
- I cut my Pacific Point card base (a standard A-2 top fold 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″).
- Next, I die cut the frame and the sentiment layer with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- I placed the frame where I wanted it on the card front with the reverse side up and secured it with low tack tape.
- I placed the stencil over the reversed frame and secured it with low tack tape.
- With a sponge, I lightly applied some White Craft ink over the stencil with random pressure.
- I was careful not to go over the outside lines of the frame.
- I removed the stencil, and frame and repositioned the frame right side up over the inked polka dots with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The polka dot stenciling stayed inside my frame.
- I added die cut flowers using Stampin’ Dimensionals and tucked my sentiment into the frame.
Design Note: There are two themes that run through this very simple card design, stitching and circles. Any type of pattern repeat will always work.
So, get your Stitched Rectangle Dies, your In Bloom Bundle, some ink and a sponge and create something “amazing”!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
For more details on the supplies I used today you can click on the images below.
Click to shop my online store at Stampin’ Up!