The Pansy Petals Suite showcases every new In Color beautifully and displays the happy and fun mix the new In Colors are. They are beautiful together as are all of the In Color groups Stampin’ Up! launches. The more I’m using these colors, the more I’m enjoying them!
Today’s card is a happy show of appreciation. It’s always the little things that mean so much. I have a special recipient for this card and it’s going in the mail today. This was easy to put together and looks like it took hours. A few simple layers, a stamped sentiment and die cut pansies created this cheerful frame of thanks.
Below is a quick “how to”:
- Start with a standard A-2, top-fold card base cut 11″ x 4 1/4″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- The Bumblebee patterned paper layer is 4 1/8″ x 2 1/2″.
- Center the Bumblebee layer at the bottom of the front card base.
- I die cut the scalloped strip from one of the frames from the Scalloped Contour Dies using Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- The large Evening Evergreen top layer is a 3 3/4″ square.
- The pansy patterned paper is a 3 1/2″ square.
- The Evening Evergreen sentiment layer is a 2 1/2″ square.
- The Basic White sentiment layer is a 2 1/4″ square.
- I glued the smaller sentiment square to the larger pansy patterned square.
- The larger pansy square is attached to the card base with Dimensionals.
- I die cut the pansies from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper with the matching Pansy Die.
- The Resin Dots are the Purple Posy dots from the Playing With Patterns Resin Dots. They blend nicely with the colors in the DSP. I’ve used these resin dots over and over. If you don’t own them, grab a set for your supply stash. I promise, you will use them. They are in the new catty.
So, treat yourself to the new Pansy Petals Suite, cut a few layers and send someone happy, colorful appreciation!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
For additional product details in this project, you can click on the images below.