This week at the Paper Players, our very talented Jaydee is hosting a fun color challenge. Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade are her color choices. Don’t forget to include a neutral.
Misty Moonlight happens to be one of my favorites. I paired it with Bumblebee and added a touch of Just Jade. The brick patterned paper is Gray Granite and Basic White. It’s from the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper. This paper pack is on sale at 15% off. You can click here or below for more details. Those little Square Gems are a fun accent.
“Thank You” cards are always necessary for me to have on hand. I decided to use the Plentiful Plants Bundle. The plant images are stamped with images from the Plentiful Plants stamp set and cut with the matching Perfect Plants Dies.
A Quick Tip
- I use my dies quite a lot and have the magnetic platform. There are times when my dies stay in place and then there are times when they don’t.
- I was using sticky notes or Washi Tape to keep them in place when cutting over a stamped image.
- I started using low tack tape and it works like a charm! It lasts through quite a few cutting sessions and doesn’t remove ink or any part of the image when you remove it.
- I purchased the tape from Amazon. It’s Scotch Removable Tape. There’s two rolls per package.
- Your die cut images will be perfect!
So, grab a fun Bundle, add some layers and a few Square Gems and create something thankful to link up with us over at the Paper Players.
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Loving your CAS card Debbie! That background paper is the perfect backdrop. I love the trio of square gems too! I hope you have a great Sunday!
That colourful pot plant looks so good against the subtle grey brick work Debbie and I like how you used the square enamel shapes too. Great card!
Oh, I just love this subtle gray brick background! At first I thought it was embossed! Your beautiful plant is so pretty! I hope you have a great week!
So simple…so beautiful…so perfect! Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! I love how you used the challenge colors! Have a wonderful week!
I love this crisp layout and this bundle is perfect with it’s bits and pieces to use for our colors this week! Thanks for the low tack tape tip! I use blue painters tape and take a little of the initial ‘stick’ off by sticking it to my clothes a few times lol! Your tape sounds like a better option! Hope you have a great week!
Wow that background is awesome..perfect for your blooms!
So pretty, Debbie! Love the brick background at those embellishments are a fun detail. Have an awesome weekend!