Today, I’m showcasing another version of a project made with the images and die cuts from the Season’s Blessings Bundle.
I was excited to use the basket die from the Seasonal Basket Dies. This die creates great texture for any project. The basket has a simple and relaxed look. It’s one you will surely want to own.
Fun With The Basket Die
All of the dies in the Seasonal Basket Dies perfectly match most of the images in the Season’s Basket stamp set.
- The basket die measures about 2 1/8″ on all sides.
- To achieve a deeper dimension for the basket, I die cut one Basic White and one Crumb Cake basket and attached them to each other.
- The darker shade under the white gave the basket a little more depth.
- I traced the basket and cut a plain Basic White layer to fit under the basket.
- You can use an Adhesive Sheet to attach your die cuts to each other.
- I used Multipurpose Glue and a small paint brush and lightly coated the back of each die cut.
- The Multipurpose Glue doesn’t dry immediately (it does dry quickly, though), so you have a little time to correctly position your project elements.
- If you don’t already have one, be sure to pick up a Silicone Craft Sheet.
- The Silicone Craft Sheet is a “miracle mat” when you’re using glue, or any adhesive product.
- The glue dries quickly and easily and quickly wipes away from the mat surface.
- There’s not a drop of glue or adhesive on your work surface.
So, get yourself this fun and versatile Bundle, die cut that basket, fill it with flowers and create something full of blessings!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
For today’s product details, you can click on the images below.
There’s only two weeks left for Sale Prices on current Designer Series Paper. Click on the banner below for more details.