It’s Friday! I hope you can make some time to “celebrate you” this weekend!
Look at the stamped balloon images. Don’t they look real? The balloons are one of the stamps from the Penguin Place Stamp Set. I’m not actually showcasing the Penguin Place Bundle today. I have a project ready for that soon. Today, I’m showcasing the Create With Friends stamp set from the Annual Catalog.
I had to get ink on these stamps and I thought there was no better way than to pair Create With Friends with Penguin Place and add a little slice of the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper from Sale-A-Bration. And that’s exactly what I promote Stampin’ Up! . You can mix and match and you’ll always have a great outcome. By the way, I’m also showing off almost all of the new In Colors ink.
Here’s the simple “How To” for today’s card:
- I used a Thick Basic White card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/2″.
- The Basic Black card layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″. I like to use thin layers but if you feel more comfortable cutting a wider layer, that’s fine.
- The patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The Basic Black center layer is 4 1/8″ x 2 7/8″.
- The Basic White top layer is slightly smaller. It’s 4″ x 2 3/4″.
- Design Tip: It’s easier to do a “fun layer” as I call it, or an offset layer if your bottom is cut slightly larger than the top. You’ll get more color exposure and it’ll be easier to angle your layer. Give it a try. It works.
- I stamped my sentiment with my Stamparatus and stamped and fussy cut the balloons.
- My layers are attached to each other with Multipurpose Glue. I like using it because it does give you a little time to set your layers.
Here’s a suggestion.
Purchase the “Create With Friends” stamp set along with the Penguin Place Bundle, and add in a bottle of Multipurpose Glue, you can get the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper absolutely FREE. You can create projects galore!
For the product details, you can click on the images below.
And, when you purchase through my website, you will also receive a package of the amazing Metallic Pearls as a gift from me.
So, cut your “fun layers”, add a large sentiment and a few balloons and create something to celebrate you!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
It’s also time to Sale-A-Brate. For every qualifying purchase from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs, including registering for Paper Pumpkin, you can choose a FREE product from the brochure below. The Sale-A-Bration sales period runs through September 30th.
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN MY TEAM
This is a great time to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Along with the Starter Kit which includes $125.00 in products you choose, you will receive a Bundle of your choice from the new Holiday Mini and FREE shipping all for $99.00. There’s no better time than during Sale-A-Bration to join. There’s no obligation, you can cancel at any time. You can click here for all of the details or contact me directly. I would love to have you join my Team of fun and talented paper crafters. The Sale-A-Bration sales period runs through September 30th.