Hello friends and Happy Wednesday!
Today card is all about the versatility of the Nature’s Harvest Bundle. I couldn’t resist cutting this patterned paper design from the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper pack. I hope my photography does it justice. This paper is really beautiful and if you love to create with lots of blue, like I do, this is for you. I’ve designed quite a few cards with some of the patterns and they are all so much fun to use, not to mention the color and design inspiration they give.
Here’s how this one came together:
- I started with a standard A-2 top fold card base cut 11″ x 4 1/4″.
- I like to use thin layers, but you don’t have to. The bottom Misty Moonlight layer is 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″.
- The patterned paper layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″.
- The scalloped Misty Moonlight layer is a die cut from the Scalloped Contours Dies. (If you didn’t pick these up, you should seriously consider adding them to your die collection. I promise you will use them time and again. They are in the current Annual Catalog on page 158.
- The Basic White cardstock top layer measures 2″ x 3 1/4: and fits perfectly inside the scalloped frame.
- There’s a small background stamp in the Nature’s Harvest stamp set that’s inked with Misty Moonlight and stamped off once to get a light background shadow.
- I stamped the small flower cluster from the stamp set in Early Espresso ink.
- With my Misty Moonlight, Soft Succulent and Daffodil Delight Blends, I colored the stamped image.
- The Misty Moonlight stamped sentiment is die cut with a perfectly sized frame in the Harvest Die set. The die also embosses a subtle border around the frame. It gives the sentiment frame a clean, classic look.
- I finished my design with a few scattered Silver Metallic Pearls which should be a staple in your embellishment archive.
Here’s Your FREE Gift!
- Starting today and running through Midnight (EDT) on August 30th, with each minimum order through my online store of $50.00 in product from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs, I will send you a FREE package of the amazing Metallic Pearls embellishments and an additional “happy mail” surprise from me.
- The Metallic Pearls pack includes brushed gold and silver mini pearls that are the perfect accent for any project. If you take a look at my Project Gallery you’ll see how much I use them. They give your design that little extra something!
- Since it’s also Sale-A-Bration, you will be able to choose a FREE qualifying product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
- It’s a win-win for you!
So, grab some bold patterned paper, cut a few layers, do a little coloring and create something special to say “thank you”!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
For more details on the products I used today, you can click on the images below.
It’s also time to Sale-A-Brate. For every qualifying purchase from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs, including registering for Paper Pumpkin, you can choose a FREE product from the brochure below. The Sale-A-Bration sales period runs through September 30th.