It’s August 3rd and time to Sale-A-Brate the launch of this year’s Holiday Mini Catalog. Stampin’ Up!’s official title is the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. I call it the “Holiday Mini” It’s packed with amazing seasonal projects for your inspiration. All of the products are designed so you can craft, create and design your holiday projects with ease. You can download a PDF version by clicking here or on the Catalog image below.
Along with the new July=December 2021 Mini Catalog, it’s time for another Sale-A-Bration. You know what that means. For every qualifying purchase from the Mini Catalog, you will be able to order a Sale-A-Bration product FREE! You can click here or on the image below to download a PDF version of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
There’ve been Sneak Peeks, Product Previews and lots of samples displayed over the past few weeks. As a Demonstrator, I was able to pre-order and create with new, fun products.
Would you believe me if I told you I completed today’s card in about 5 minutes? Okay, I did have my cardstock, ink and the new Words of Cheer Bundle (page 20 in the Mini Catalog) ready and waiting for me.
Here’s How I Did It
- I cut a Mossy Meadow cardstock base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- The Basic White cardstock layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- I stamped the large holiday floral and stem cluster with Mossy Meadow ink in the center of the white layer offsetting it slightly to the left.
- I stamped the “holidays” sentiment in Polished Pink.
- Design Tip: Take a look at the card above. You’ll see that the “s” in “holidays” is just about the same distance from the edge of the white layer on the right side as the pine bough is from the edge on the left side. Although the stamped pattern isn’t centered, my design is still “balanced”.
- I die cut “happy” and its matching shadow using Polished Pink and Thick Basic White cardstock.
- Design Tip: Using Thick Basic White cardstock to die cut words and more intricate patterns gives the die cut more dimension.
- I applied a very thin line of Multipurpose glue to the Polished Pink shadow die and centered the Basic White die on it.
- I enjoy adding a bit of an embellishment. The Gold Metallic Pearls worked perfectly for me.
Here are the Catalog Details
- The August – December Mini Catalog purchase period runs from August 3, 2021 through January 3, 2022;
- The Sale-A-Bration FREE qualifying product sales period runs from August 3, 2021 through September 30, 2021
Have fun looking through the new catalog . Remember…
…the only limitation is your imagination!