Today post showcases a Sale-A-Bration stamp set and coordinating Designer Series Paper. The Friendly Hello stamp set has a large “hello” image, along with flowers, leaves, a pretty bird on a branch and sentiments. The Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper duplicates the images in the stamp set and has coordinating generic patterns.
This is a simple card. I wanted to take advantage of showcasing the Fresh Freesia speckled patterned paper. This works well when used as a background, or large layer.
Putting The Card Together
- I attached the patterned paper layer to a Basic White A-2 top fold card base that measures 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″.
- The patterned paper layer is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ . This size will cover the entire card front.
- The sentiment is Pale Papaya on a Basic White die cut Stitched Rectangle. I thought the stitched rectangle was a good fit for the sentiment size. It gave me some room to use the ink splatter stamp to splash some Fresh Freesia ink around the sentiment.
- I fussy cut the flowers and leaves from the Designer Series Paper and attached them to the card with Dimensionals.
- This card sparkles with a few 2021-2023 In Color Jewels. Love them!
I added one of the other sentiments in the stamp set to the inside of my card. You can always use a birthday card!
This is such a quick and easy card to put together. If you like to fussy cut, you’ll enjoy making this one.
The Friendly Hello Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper are FREE with a $100.00 qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
So, fussy cut a few flowers, add a little splatter and sparkle and create a big hello!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Products Used Today
Click on the images below for details on the products I used today.
NOTES AND NEWS
For every minimum $50 product purchase, you can choose a FREE qualifying product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure and you will also receive a FREE gift from me. The Classic Matte Dots will find their way onto many of your projects. They’re clean and simple and are a perfect finishing touch.
CLICK TO SHOP