Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Today, I’m showcasing the Hello Beautiful Bundle. The Bundle includes the Hello Beautiful stamp set and the Beautiful Shapes Dies. The Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper coordinates with the Bundle making it easy to create great projects.
This is a very simple card but looks fancy because of the patterned paper and coordinating stamped images.
Today’s Card Bits & Pieces
- The Detailed Trio Punch rounded all of the corners on the card layers.
- Cut a top fold A-2 card base that measures 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″. I used Thick Basic White card stock.
- The bottom Basic Black layer measures 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The flower patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ and is attached to the large Basic Black layer.
- The center Basic Black layer is 3 3/8″ x 3 3/4″.
- The dotted patterned paper layer is 3 5/8″ x 3 1/4″.
- Attach this layer to the Basic Black smaller layer.
- The large Basic White center embossed circle is cut from one of the dies in the Beautiful Shapes Dies.
- I set three of the stamps on my Stamparatus and stamped the cluster on the circle die cut.
- With some black and gold Baker’s Twine (from a previous Paper Pumpkin Kit), I wrapped the small layer and tied a bow on the left side.
- Center this layer vertically and slightly to the right horizontally on the layered card base. Attach it with Dimensionals.
- Attach the stamped circle to the top of the card with Dimensionals.
- I used Gold Metallic Pearls to embellish.
So, get out some fabulous patterned paper, add a sentiment circle, sprinkle with some gold and create something simple and pretty!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Produce Details
NOTES AND NEWS
For each $50 or $100 product purchase, you can choose a FREE qualifying product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure and you will also receive a FREE gift from me. The Classic Matte Dots will find their way onto many of your projects. They’re clean and simple and are a perfect finishing touch.