Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and spent some time in your craft space.
I thought I would create something simple and quick. This design evolved, once again from the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper. The DSP gave me my color inspiration. I like Cinnamon Cider and Pale Papaya together. A sweet combination!
My Bits And Pieces
There are several pieces to my card because I added lots of layers. The die cut flower image is one of the images in the pattern paper so I had a “pattern repeat” that I knew would work well. The little slice of one of the Heart & Home Doilies adds a little something to the sentiment layers and grounds the focal point layer of this design.
Here’s the “How To”
- The card base is an A-2 top fold that measures 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″;
- The bottom Cinnamon Cider layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Next up is the patterned paper layer. It measures 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- The smaller Pale Papaya layer is 2 3/4″ x 4″.
- At the top is the focal point layer. It’s Basic White cardstock cut at 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″/
- The flower image, stamped with Basic Gray ink is shaded with some Stampin’ Blends and die cut with the matching die.
- The Basic White sentiment layer is 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ and the sentiment is stamped with Cinnamon Cider ink.
- Under the sentiment layer, I added a small strip of Pale Papaya and a slice of a Cinnamon Cider Doily.
- The Pale Papaya layer strip is 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ attached to the back of the Basic White layer.
- I cut 3/4″ off one side of a full Doily and attached it to the back of the sentiment strip leaving about one half inch exposed at the bottom.
This card comes together very quickly. Today, I used the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels for some sparkle. They are gorgeous!
So, grab your Paper Trimmer, find color inspiration in your patterned paper, cut some layers, and create something simple and pretty!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Click Images Below For Product Details
NOTES AND NEWS
For every minimum $50 product purchase, you can choose a FREE qualifying product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure and you will also receive a FREE gift from me. The Classic Matte Dots will find their way onto many of your projects. They’re clean and simple and are a perfect finishing touch.