Happy Mother’s Day!
Today’s card is a combination of the Botanical Layers Bundle and the Nature’s Prints Bundle. The vellum layer is one of the designs from the Lovely Layers Vellum. This vellum pack will inspire you to create a quick and easy card design. It inspired me.
Today’s Card Pieces and Parts
- I started with a Basic White, tent fold card base cut at 8 1/2″ x 5 /2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- Remember to always burnish your card base score lines. You’ll get a crisp clean fold.
- The Orchid Oasis Designer Series Paper (Tea Boutique DSP) measures 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2″.
- I off-set it on the card base, making sure it’s centered as well.
- Design Tip: If you look at the top right corner of the DSP and the bottom left corner of the DSP, you’ll see that they are about the same distance from the edges of the card base. The same goes for the bottom right corner and the top left corner. The DSP layer, although off-set, is centered.
- I attached the vellum layer with a few dots of glue that are hidden.
- There are at lease three or four under the flower cluster and the sentiment layer. There’s also one small dot of glue under the large Matte Dot at the top right corner of the card.
- I clustered the stamped die cuts together with Mini Glue Dots before adhering it to the card layer with Dimensionals.
- The sentiment layer is also attached with Dimensionals.
I am in complete awe of our new Orchid Oasis In Color. It works so well with so many of our current colors. I paired it today with Fresh Freesia and Starry Sky.
So, pick out a Lovely Layer piece of vellum, add an element cluster and a few matte dots and create something quick, easy and full of happy thoughts!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Click to Shop