Today, I’m using the new Deckled Rectangle Dies for the first time. I think they’ll be seeing lots of passes through my cutting machine. They’re perfect for a soft, clean, vintage design. These nested Dies give a wider layered edge that will frame your card designs quickly and perfectly!
I decided on the images from the Nature’s Prints Bundle because I think they work well in a layered cluster. I’ve always been a fan of Crumb Cake and Petal Pink together. Paired with Basic White, they create a soft color palette. The die cut images and colors combined to help me get the look I wanted. The Deckled Rectangle Dies gives this simple design visual interest.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- The Crumb Cake card base is a standard A-2 cut 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- I used the three largest Deckled Rectangle Dies for the card layers.
- The top Petal Pink layer is a pattern from the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper. Love that paper pack! There are so many possibilities for using the featured designs.
- I cut the sentiment layer from the smallest Deckled Rectangle Die.
- I stamp the floral element cluster images with Petal Pink and Crumb Cake ink.
- The sentiment, stamped with Crumb Cake ink, is from the Nature’s Prints stamp set.
- Linen Thread and Pearl Basic Jewels embellish this design.
I die cut the largest Deckled Rectangle Die to add a quick and easy Basic White layer to the inside of this card.
So, die cut some Deckled layers, add a soft and pretty floral cluster, some Linen Thread and a few pearls and create something full of best wishes.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details