Hoping your day is happy!
I tried to stay away from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper and focus on another project… I couldn’t! That background embossing die was right in front of me. I thought I should showcase all the watercolor washed patterned paper… I didn’t! The background die had to be in my die cutting machine. It goes hand in hand with the watercolor paper and amazing die cut flowers. I did use restraint and stayed away from the “notebook page” circle border die. I used the other “notebook page” border die! It’s clear I’m enjoying the appropriately named Hues of Happiness Suite of products.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
The cutting measurements are below. There’s also a PDF you can download and print at the end of this section.
- The Basic White Thick card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″. I’ve been using the heavier weight cardstock for card bases. It makes a difference.
- The pink and yellow watercolor washed DSP layer is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and covers the card front.
- The white and yellow floral pattern strip is 3/4″ x 5 1/2″. Attach this to the left front layer.
- The narrow pink watercolor washed DSP measures 1″ x 5 1/2″. This covers the patterned paper seam on the card front.
- The sentiment layer is 3/4″ x 2 1/2″.
- I stamped both sentiments with Melon Mambo ink.
- The sentiment font in the Happiness Abounds stamp set is clean and pretty!
Click the button below to download today’s PDF
So, open up your Happiness Abounds Bundle, die cut the beautiful Designer Series Paper, add a few flowers and create something wonderful!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Shop With Me
Beautiful card Deb. I love it.
Thank you, Georgia!
What a lovely card Deb, you did an amazing job on it. Thank You for all the details. Have a wonderful day. Ellen Hinds
Thank you, Ellen! This was a super easy card to put together. I’m glad you like the PDF details. You can’t go wrong with this beautiful Bundle and Designer Series Paper. Thank you again for your kind words.
Beautiful card. Love this DSP.
Thank you, Ruby for your kind words. I agree, this DSP is amazing and makes projects like this one quick and easy. I very much appreciate your comment.
What a beautiful card. I’m supposed to make a few cards using this suite. I hope you don’t mind if I case your card.
Mary Ann, thank you for your kind comment. Absolutely… CASE away! You’ll enjoy creating with this Suite and this design. Thank you, again.