I created this card in just about ten minutes from start to finish! This design is quick, easy and perfect for multiples.
Today’s Card Parts & Pieces
- I cut the flower silhouette from a few of the dies in the Sending Dies.
- The patterned paper is one design from the Nature’s Prints Designer Series Paper.
- I used the ink splatter stamp from the Nature’s Prints stamp set and stamped some splatter on the DSP with White Craft Ink.
- On a standard A-2 Basic White card base, I attached a Night of Navy card layer that measures 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The Patterned paper layer measures 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- I stamped the sentiment with Pacific Point ink and die cut it.
- The sentiment and die are both from the Sending Dies set.
- I used one, white Classic Matte Dot to embellish.
So, pull out that fabulous patterned paper, add some Craft White Ink splatter, a silhouette, a simple embellishment and send some gratitude!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Stampin’ Up! News & Notes
Last Day For May Paper Pumpkin
- Today is the last day to sign up for the May In Colors Paper Pumpkin Kit. These new In Colors are amazing and I know it’ll be fun to see what Stampin’ Up! has designed for us.
- The Paper Pumpkin monthly kit has everything you need to create beautiful projects and cards.
- If you’re a beginner stamper, or want to give this fun craft a try, sign up for just one Kit.
- As a Bonus, each May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get a chance for a Golden Voucher.
- If you have a Golden Voucher in your Kit, you can redeem it for a $25 Product Credit.
- You can sign up for the May Paper Pumpkin Kit here.