The Sending Smiles Bundle is one that I’ve been enjoying. I thought I’d share another Sending Smiles card today. The clean images and large sentiment (with the matching die) convinced me to add “Sending Smiles” to my stamp shelf..
Today’s Card Parts And Pieces
- This card is a CAS card (Clean and Simple). It has lots of white space, few layers, and little or no embellishment.
- It showcases three of the new In Colors – Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party.
- I used Basic White Thick cardstock for the card base and die cuts.
- The card base is an A-2 Tent Fold cut at 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- The Basic White scalloped layer is die cut from the Scalloped Contours Dies. It’s adhered the card base with Dimensionals.
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue works well to adhere the stamped and die cut elements.
- The 2022 – 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots is a perfect addition to this thank-you card.
So, pull out a “big” sentiment, add colorful, die cut elements, a few Matte Dots and send someone thanks!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
News & Notes
The May Paper Pumpkin Kit celebrates the magic of the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors.
- May Paper Pumpkin Kit: Send your best wishes with large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details.
- You can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
- As a bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 in Stampin’ Up! Products! The winners will find their Golden Voucher in their May 2022 Paper Pumpkin box.
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAY PAPER PUMPKIN HERE