It’s Saturday and the unofficial start of Summer as we celebrate Memorial Day! They forecast the weather to be warm and sunny here in New Jersey. I’m looking forward to spending time outdoors with family and friends. Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and take time to remember, with gratitude, those who served and continue to serve in the Armed Forces.
Today’s card is a simple masculine design I put together using the “He’s The Man” Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Designer Series Paper pack includes two sheets of cut outs you can use to your liking. I enjoy creating clusters of elements on my cards. I punched out a few elements, including the sentiment circle, and created a camping (or glamping) adventure on the card front.
Father’s Day will be here soon. I have a masculine birthday in June, and I’ve used this Designer Series Paper for two birthday cards in May. The “He’s All That” bundle coordinates with the DSP. If you can, treat yourself to the Bundle, you’ll be able to create masculine cards for just about any occasion. If not, definitely get the DSP. It will take you through many of your masculine celebrations as well. Just cut a cardstock card base and let the paper do the rest.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- All the card front elements are punch outs from the Designer Series Paper pack.
- I cut a Basic White card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored it at 4 1/4″.
- The Early Espresso cardstock layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the sentiment circle.
- I attached all the additional elements with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
So, cut a card base, add a few layers, place your chosen elements and create a camping adventure!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Shop With Me