I just received the Cheerful Basket Bundle, and it is adorable. The Cheerful Basket stamp set has 9 stamps, including two mixed font sentiments. As the “Cheerful Basket” title suggests, there’s one large basket you can fill with hearts, apples or craft supplies… all “cheerful”! There’s an adorable kitten that is perfect sitting next to the basket. The Full Basket coordinating dies make it easy to fill your basket with pine tree boughs and leaves. This is an “all season” Bundle you’ll definitely enjoy.
I thought the Book Binding Fun Fold design would make a perfect canvas for the basket. Once you complete the “book binding” part on the left of the card front, the card front becomes a 4″ square. This is a good size for the die cut basket. I had loads of fun with this fun fold and the Cheerful Basket Bundle. I added cutting dimensions and quick instructions below.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- The Starry Sky card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″.
- Fold the card base in half at the 5 1/2″ score line.
- The front of the card has the second score line. With the card base in front of you, fold the flap to the left.
- Add Multipurpose Glue to the inside of the 1 1/4″ section to create the “book binding” on the left side.
- The front card base flap that opens will be a 4 1.4″ square.
- Cut three Basic White layers: Two 4″ squares, and one 1″ x 4″ layer. One Basic White square is for the inside and the remaining two are for the card front.
- The Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper card front large layer is a 3 7/8″ square.
- The Designer Series Paper card front small layer is 3 7/8″ x 7/8″.
- Adhere the layers to the card front as shown.
- I stamped the basket with Sahara Sand ink, and the hearts and sentiment with Sweet Sorbet ink.
- The stamped hearts and basket, along with the other card front elements, are all die cuts using the coordinating Full Basket Dies.
- They’re attached to the card front with Dimensionals.
- I used the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine in Sweet Sorbet to add a little something to the card seam.
- It’s wrapped around the card three times and tied in a bow in the front.
So, get yourself the Cheerful Basket Bundle, add some fun patterned paper, die cut some seasonal elements, and create something cheerful!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
LAST CHANCE PRODUCT SALE
THE KITS COLLECTION – BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF
SHOP WITH ME