I saw the Happier Than Happy Bundle in Stampin’ Up!’s current Annual Catalog and couldn’t resist the images in the stamp set. They are adorable. The Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper also caught my eye, and that didn’t surprise me. I always look at the DSP first.
On that note, let’s talk about today’s card.
Today’s Card Bits &Pieces
- The entire front of the card is a strategically cut piece of the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper.
- I cut a Calypso Coral card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- The Sahara Sand layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The Designer Series Paper top layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- In the coordinating Happy Forest Dies, there’s a little tag die. The die has an embossed, stitched edge. Great for a tiny bag tag!
- I stamped the Calypso Coral sentiment onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock and die cut it with the tag die.
- I doubled a piece of Linen Thread, put it through the hole at the end of the tag and tied a bow.
- The small matte dot embellishment is from the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.
- The Decorative Dots are in all the In Colors, but they have an Ombre coloring that goes from light to dark.
- I used one of the small, lighter Sweet Sorbet dots that are very close to Calypso Coral.
- A few of the images from the Happier Than Happy stamp set were perfect for the stamped cluster on the inside of the card.
This is a quick card to put together and really is adorable. You can create a few “forest” scenes with one sheet of the Designer Series Paper. The Happier Than Happy Bundle (stamps and coordinating dies) makes this so easy and fun!
So, cut a card base and a few layers, add a scene from Forest Friends and create something thankful!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Card Product Details
Last Chance Product Sale
The Kits Collection – Buy One Get One Half Off
Shop With Me