June is the month of roses and butterflies coming out of their cocoons. Today is a milestone for me. I’m celebrating ten years as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Along with having access to a community of talented creators, I’ve experienced the joy of paper crafting through sharing and comaraderie. I’m blessed to have an amazing team and I’m looking forward to the creative surprises the next ten will bring.
Leeanne Guy created this beautiful card. She’s an avid stamper, and Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Leeanne hosted a crop at her home this past weekend and she created this beautiful card with the Hues of Happiness Suite.
I didn’t get a photo of Lee’s Pieces and Parts since I wasn’t paying attention to what she was doing. I worked on some gift boxes. So, I’ll do my best to re-invent her card.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- Cut a Pool Party cardstock card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- The Fresh Freesia card layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- The Basic White top layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″. This is the card canvas!
- The flowers are die cuts from the Happiness Abounds Designer Series paper.
- They’re clustered to create a frame on the left and bottom of the Basic White layer.
- Looking closely at the card, you can see how easily the flowers layer on each other.
- If you start at the top left corner, continue down the left side and across the bottom, the beautiful cluster will form naturally.
- The butterfly is a stamped image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set colored using Stampin’ Blends.
So, cut a few card layers, create a cluster of beautiful flowers, add a butterfly and send heartfelt birthday wishes!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Get Ready! It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate.
The July-December 2022 Mini Launches Tomorrow