Today’s post “Celebrates Everything” with my favorite Fun Fold and a FREE PDF Tutorial. There’s a surprise at the end, so stay tuned!
Lots of layers, an adorable patterned paper and an awesome sentiment banner are the focus for today’s card.
Today’s Card Parts And Pieces
- As you can see, there are quite a few parts and pieces on this card.
- Once you get your layers cut, everything comes together quickly.
- I’m including only layer measurements in this post. I prepared a complete PDF Tutorial you can print with illustrated instructions.
- The Sweet Sorbet card base is 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″.
- With the inside of the card base facing you, cut off 3″ from the left edge.
- You will use the cut piece for your focal point and sentiment layer.
- If you choose to use thinner layers, as I did, you will need to cut Basic White cardstock layers. If not, you can skip directly to the patterned paper layers and the inside Basic White writing layer.
- Cut one Basic White layer for the inside of the card at 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- Cut a second Basic White layer for the inside of the card cut 4″ x 2 3/4″. (This is the writing layer).
- Another Basic White layer for the card front sentiment flap is 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- The left side panel Basic White thin layer is 2 3/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- The patterned paper layer for the inside of the card is 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- The patterned paper layer for the front focal and sentiment layer is 2 3/4″ x 4″.
- For the left side panel, you’ll need a patterned paper layer cut 4″ x 2 1/4″.
Click the button below to download and print the Tutorial
This card also has a surprise inside! It’s a Gift Card Holder!
- It will take you under a minute to put together this adorable gift card holder using the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies. They’re on page 172 in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
- They’re new and can easily be overlooked, so be sure to look.
- I used a 6″ x 6″ piece of patterned paper and the die from the set to die cut the mini envelope.
- Two strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive on the scored tabs is all you need.
So, cut lots of layers, add a Christmas Banner sentiment and a gift card holder and Celebrate Everything!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Detailed Product List
You can find the Christmas Banners Bundle on pages 11 in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. Click on the Catalog image below to download a virtual copy.
FREE product with a $50 product purchase during Sale-A-Brtion.
JULY HOST CODE – QUHMHEFX
- From today through July 31st, 2022, for every minimum order of $50.00 through my online store, you will receive a FREE package of Festive Pearls from me.
- Please use the July Host Code QUHMHEFX.
- Click the shopping bag below and the Host Code will automatically come up.
- If your order is $150.00 or more, do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you will also receive the Festive Pearls from me.
A FREE GIFT FROM ME
FESTIVE PEARLS WITH A MINIMUM OF $50.00 PRODUCT PURCHASE
SHOP WITH ME