There’s only a few weeks left to Sale-A-Brate. Today, I’m showcasing the Wonderful World stamp set and the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper. They’re both featured in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure as a Bundle and are FREE with a $100 product purchase.
The simple layout of my card today is quick and easy to cut and put together. You can switch up the design and add your own patterned paper, stamped image and sentiment. So let’s get started!
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- Cut a standard A-2 Basic White card base cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score at 4 1/4″.
- The large Orchid Oasis mat layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The Orchid Oasis center layer is 4 1/8″ x 2 7/8″.
- The Basic White top layer is slightly smaller. It’s 4″ x 2 3/4″.
- I used the Color & Contour stamp set for all the sentiment and ink splatter image.
- I colored the flower with Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry ink, along with two sponge daubers.
- This is a quick and easy way to color a stamped image. I “daubed” the flower with Rich Razzleberry ink, and shaded the leaves with another “dauber” and Old Olive ink.
- I stamped the sentiment and ink splatter with Orchid Oasis ink.
- Attach the cut cardstock layers as shown with your favorite adhesive.
A Few Design Tips
- If you cut the bottom offset layer slightly larger than the top, you’ll be able to angle your layers more evenly. It works!
- Using a dark, thin layer under the patterned paper layer gives the patterned paper some dimension.
The cardstock color for the original version of this card is Starry Sky. I saw Starry Sky in the Designer Series Paper, as well so I thought that would be a good layer color. You can decide which you prefer. I like both.
So, cut some layers, add a pretty patterned paper layer, stamp an image and a sentiment and create something thoughtful!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
STAMPIN’ UP! NOTES & NEWS
- The Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam Notes And Envelopes and the Tree Lot Dies from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure are no longer available.
- Stampin’ Up! has made more products available for FREE with a qualifying purchase so we all can continue to enjoy the benefits of Sale-A-Bration.
- Click the flyer below for details.
DON’T FORGET TO SALE-A-BRATE NOW THROUGH AUGUST 31ST
A FREE GIFT FROM ME
FESTIVE PEARLS WITH A MINIMUM OF $50.00 PRODUCT PURCHASE
SHOP WITH ME