Today, I want to call attention to the Design A Treat Bundle on page 61 in the Holiday Mini. I’ve seen so many amazing samples of inspiration done with this Bundle that I had to showcase it again today.
My card is a catalog CASE. The sample I CASE’d is on page 74. A whimsical card like this one is a fraction of what you could do with this Bundle. The Design A Treat stamp set has a few photopolymer images that coordinate with the Design A Treat Dies. The possibilities for the holiday season are enormous. This is a fun one to own.
Let’s talk about today’s card.
Today’s Card Pieces and Parts
In my “Pieces And Parts” photo, I stamped a Basic Whtie layer with the polka dot stamp from the Design A Treat stamp set. While I was putting my card together, I changed my mind (which I often do), and decided to go with a plain Basic White top layer. Both would work. I preferred the “cleaner” version.
Also in my “Pieces And Parts” photo, I added a sample of one of the little treat boxes you can make with the die. Halloween is coming and these little boxes go togther in a flash and are a perfect wrap for a sweet treat!
Make Your Cuts
- I cut a Shaded Sp-ruce card base 11″ x 4 1/4″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- The Basic White layer measures 5 1/2″ x 3″.
- The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″.
- Each of the “gift box” squares is 1 1/4″.
- The “ribbon” on my gift boxes is 1/4″ wide and the length is 1 1/4″.
- I die cut the bows on the boxes with one of the Design A Treat Dies.
- I attached the die cut reindeer antlers to a 1 1/4″ Crumb Cake square and stamped his face with an image from the stamp set.
- I punched the reindeer’s red nose with an older cup cake punch I have in my stash.
- I stamped the sentiment (from the Trees For Sale stamp set) with Shaded Spruce ink.
- The Basic White sentiment layer is 2 3/4″ x 3/4″.
- “Rudolph” and the stantiment are attached with Dimensionals.
Don’t forget about the inside of your card. I cut a DSP stripo 3/4″ x 4 1/4 and added two punched dots to the inside of this card.
So, get yourself the Design A Treat Bundle, cut a few squares, add some ribbon and a pretty bow and create something “so very merry”!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
This is the last week of the “Weekly Deals”. You can click on the banner above or photos below for this week’s Deal details.
I absolutely LOVE this card. It is so stinking cute.
Thank you, Monica! This is so easy to put together with the dies. Love them. You’re always in my good thoughts.